* Permaculture Design Course (PDC), 2011, with Angus Soutar, Lancaster, UK.
Areas of Permaculture Design Experience:
* Diploma in Permaculture Design, completed in 2021. With the British Permaculture Association, UK.
* Diploma in Urban Agriculture, 2011, Havana University and INIFAT, Cuba.
* Winston Churchill Fellowship, 2011 - Small Scale Urban Agriculutre in Cuba.
* Fellow of the RSA since 2012.
* Relational Dynamics Coaching Course (passed with Distinction) 2016 with Deb Barnard, Lancaster, UK.
Permaculture learning for children and families.
Permaculture learning for community groups.
Arts and creativity.
Community management of greenspaces.
Edible garden design - particularly for small spaces.
Permaculture design in decision making for groups and individuals.